ページ

2010年6月29日火曜日

F1 Europe GP

I watched formula one race on TV. The formula one races are held around the world every year. I often watch the race on TV. And this time, it was held in Valencia. There is near by sea and very beautiful place. My favorite driver is Kamui Kobayashi. He is the only Japanese driver, and I think he is the fastest Japanese F1 driver ever. He is young rookie driver and belonging to BMW Sauber. This team's car is not fast, but he compensates in his own skill. In the race, the qualifier was not good position. He started at 18th position first. After that, a crash happened, a safety car was in the course. Because of the safety car, he could take up his position at 3rd. He has to back to pit, so he took down his position at 9th. But finally, he overtook two cars and the result was 7th position. This course is difficult to overtake, so I was surprised. The winner was Sebastian Vettel. He is young driver and has strong concentration. I was more exciting Kamui's overtaking than Vettel's win. This race was very interesting for me. I want young driver to be more famous, aggressive and clever.
(204words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. I like him too.
    I think he is the best formula one driver in Japan.

    返信削除