ページ

2010年6月22日火曜日

Little Charo


Do you know "Little Charo"? He is a Japanese dog which got lost in America. He is NHK English conversation TV's hero and it is about his story. I first saw this TV progrem when I was high school student. The English teacher show us this probrem in his English class. We learned English about it. This story was short time, but it was interesting and useful for me to learn English.
The little Charo is abandoned dog. He was found "Syota" in a small park, and Syota became his master. One day, Charo, Syota and his father went to New York about his father's job. Soyta and Charo enjoyed New York, and They went to airport. But Charo got lost there and Syota and his father got back to Japan. Charo was sad, but he decided to be stray bog and live alone. It was difficult for him, but he lived hard with other dog. His English skill become better and better day by day.
I often watch Little Charo TV when I was high school student, but I don't watch it recently. This is first period story. And second period story have already started. I watched it recently, but it was no English caption. I felt difficult, but it was interesting to watch new story. I would like to keep watching it again.
(223words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!

    I sometimes watch it, not always.
    The story is interesting, and the characters are so cute!
    We can watch and listen a lot of English programs. I usually listen to NHK's Radio program!

    返信削除