ページ

2010年9月21日火曜日

My favorite season

My favorite season is winter. I don't like hot season because The sunlight is very strong and the air conditioner is too much costly. I like winter very much, because winter has lots of events for instance, Christmas, Osyhogatsu and winter vacation and so on. I can eat Christmas cake and receive the present. After that, Oshogatsu comes soon. I don't get Otoshidama so many people now. If I were high school student, I could not get much money. So I want to be the high school student again. And we often eat Osetchi dish and Ozoni. Osechi is Japanese traditional food, and it is so many kinds. Ozoni is Japanese traditional dish too. It has mochi. I like it very much.
(124words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. My favorite season is Autumn,because I love Autumn's color so much like yellow,orange and so on.
    I also like trees aflame with red and yellow leaves.

    Maiko

    返信削除