ページ

2010年9月29日水曜日

Essay 2-01a: My old school

My favorite place is my elementary school. I have lived in Amakusa now. There are near the sea, and it is famous for sightseeing place. It is very beautiful place. I like this town, but I used to live in Kumamoto city. I had left Kumamoto city when I was 12 years old. I can remember the memory clearly now. It was fun for me to spend the elementary school life. The school name is Akitahigashi elementary school.

My family had lived in an apartment house in Kumamoto city. It takes 15 minutes to go to the school. I had walked the road every time. The road is narrow and snaky, so cars are seldom running. The town is changing now. There were field by the road, but there are some houses now. So I didn’t know what there are. I usually went to my friend's home and play video game. It was so exciting.

My elementary school is near Aqua Dome. It was not so big, but it has so many students and built some school building on the ground now. The school has 4 stories. 1 grade student's classroom and 6 grade student's classroom are independent. I often went to library on summer, because it had an air-conditioned. The school lunch was delicious for me. I was usually looking forward to eat the lunch.

The teacher was interesting. The homeroom teacher when I was 3rd grade student is the best. She was very kind and good at teach. She went to Germany for study when she was a teacher. And she is vice-principal now. When I was 5th grade student, a homeroom teacher was not good. He was kind, but a little bit lazy. He seldom gave us homework. It was happy for me, but not happy for parent. Because their children become not to study.

I have a lot of memory of the school. I was very sad when I had had to leave this school, but I could meet many friends in Amakusa. I want to go to my elementary school again and want to meet my friends.

(355 words)

3 件のコメント:

  1. I think that your elementary school was so great!! What is your favorite menu of school lunch? There isn't sea near my hometown, so I'd like to see sea in Amakusa!!

    返信削除
  2. Your elementary was so good! What is your strong subject?
    I want to go to Amakusa sea.

    返信削除
  3. Thank you your comments!
    I liked curry rice and fruit very much. These were so delicious.
    My strong subject was Japanese then. But I'm not good at it now.

    返信削除