ページ

2010年10月3日日曜日

My favorite high school memory

MY favorite high school memory is school festival. My school festival always holds on fall. When I was 1st grade, my class sung a song. The song was "Robinson". The artist is Spitz. The song is old, but it is very famous now. I sometimes sing this song at Karaoke. I like this song very much. My class could not win, but it was very fun. Next, My class make a "Lovewagon" when I was 3rd grade. Lovewagon is a car which was used on TV, Ainori. It is love TV program, but it is not broadcasted now. We made it by wood. It was quite hard work. Especially, painting paint took a long time. We were so excited when it completed. I think these memories are very precious.
(129words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. I miss watching the TV programme!
    Did somebody find any good parson in that Lovewagon??;)

    Kate

    返信削除