ページ

2010年10月12日火曜日

My favorite class

I have 13 classes in fall semester. This semester little easier than spring semester. My favorite class is psychology. This class is first period on Monday, so it is hard for me to get up early in the morning. I always go to the university from Amakusa. It is so far place and it takes one and half hours to get to the university at least. Therefore, if I have first class, I have to get up at 5:30 am. However, psychology is interesting class for me. It has many students, and sometimes it is noisy. But the professor is kind and good at teaching. It is understandable class. She says an important point for the test. It is a lot of things I have to remember, so Her advice is very useful. I will try to get up on time every week.
(144words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿