ページ

2010年10月26日火曜日

My favorite misic

I like music very much. I'm listening to music while driving a car and getting on a train. My favorite music is J-POP. Especially, I like B'z and Fukuyama Masaharu. B'z is constituted Koshi Inaba and Takahiro Matsumoto. They act from 1989 to present. Their music is almost famous. I used to listen their music on the train, but I hardly listen it now. I often listen Fukuyama masaharu's music. His music is famous too. And it is often broadcasted on TV, for example, CM, drama theme song and music TV program. I often sing the song when I go to Karaoke. I'm not good at sing, but his song is easy to sing. His best album will be released soon, so I'm looking forward to listen the music.
(136words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. I like Masaharu Fukuyama too! His lylics is so touching!

    Kate

    返信削除