ページ

2010年10月24日日曜日

Essay 2-02a: My language learning experience

I'm going to tell you about my language learning experiences. I learned three languages, Japanese, English and Germany. I have learned Japanese since I was elementary school student. I have learned English since I was junior high school student. And I had learned Germany when I entered this university. Especially, my parent kept telling me Japanese when I was baby, so I have been learning Japanese for twenty years.

I liked to study Japanese before. I remember I often studied Hiragana and Katakana when I was kindergartner. It was hard to remember, but I enjoyed studying. I studied easier Kanji when I was elementary school. I learned a lot of things, for example how to read and how to write. I wrote it many times. In high school, I must study difficult Kanji. It was complicated and hard to read and write. I didn't like Kanji since that time.

I must study Kobun and Kanbun in high school. Kobun is old Japanese sentence and it is difficult to read. Because it is completely different from modern style. It was hard for me to remember grammar and words. Kanbun is Chinese style sentence. It is necessary to remember grammar. It was easier than Kobun for me.

English is my favorite language. So I entered this university. I first studied English at junior high school. It was first foreign language, so I was very looking forward to study English. I regularly went to supplementary private school when I was junior high school. I could study English with my friends. It was fun for me. I often studied English at that time. I didn't study at high school, but I was hard to study English. English is difficult, but I think learning second language is very good for me.

I first studied Germany in this university. I had to choose Germany or French or Spanish, or Russian. It seemed that Germany was easiest language of the three, so I chose it. I thought Germany was not so difficult. Germany resembles English, but it has definite article. It was hard for me to remember and how to use it. Germany classes were first period on Monday and fifth period on Tuesday, so I was tired after the class. The teacher was glad and good at teach.

I learned three languages ever. I think it was good for me to learn language. I cannot write too much and speak fluently, but it is good experience. I hope learning languages are useful for me.

(413words)

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!
    You have good experience of your learning.
    What is your favorite languages?

    返信削除
  2. Hello!
    Your favorite language was English, isn't you?
    I didn't like study English when I was junior high school student...

    返信削除
  3. Hi!
    Learning foreign language is difficult, isn't it?
    Kobun and Kanbun are very difficult for me.
    Were you good at KObun and Kanbun?

    返信削除
  4. Hi,
    You seem to had a good experience about learning Germany. You had a nice teacher. But I didn't. I took Spanish and the teacher was horrible. Why don't you take Spanish next year?

    返信削除