ページ

2010年7月14日水曜日

American affairs

I took American affairs lecture last year. I made a story which was made myself. I made a history of GM. It was difficult for me, so this story is not easy to read.



I am Tomas Smith. Today, I am going to talk about my great friend. I am old now, but I impress his personality. He and I have known each other since we were small children, and we went to same school. He has very sharp concentration and willpower, so he will not give up things he started. He is my dream forever.
Since we were 25 years old, we started new work. We made carriages ourselves and sold them. In the beginning, our products were hardly sell. Although, thanks to his management, Our company gained big profit when he was 38 years old.
We made big money, and he became president his own company. In 1899, he got married and had three children. In the next year, I got married too and had two children. So I was very happy. One day I bought new car. At that time my car was powerful and had beautiful design. In holiday, I invited him to drive. Although, he said “I am not interested in it.” And he refused. Nevertheless, I invited him again. He took on my car unwillingly. The first time he took my car, he was impressed by speed and ride. And this was the start line of his successful story.
And then, he decided to learn Automobile. He left president’s seat, and he appointed me to be a president. Then I became his company’s president. He learned it by himself, and he bought new car. He actually drove his car long distance. He drove long distance, his car repeated break down and repair. And he found out car’s defects. He invented a new car that fixed these defects. Then there was not prospering automobile company, he focused on it. He acquired this company by his big money, he became a president. I thought he stepped away from me, and never come back our company.
When he became a president, he acquired many automobile company. In the blink his company was bigger and bigger. He was known one of the most success man in the world.
In 1947, he left a great amount of money to his children. He lived a stormy life and he taught me that it is important not to give up. His company is called “GM”, it is the biggest company in America. Now, it goes out of business, but his mind is living forever.

(456words)

1 件のコメント: