ページ

2010年7月12日月曜日

Essay 1-01a Dear Host Family

Dear host family,

My name is Kousuke. I am very glad to meet you. I go to KGU and study English. Recently, English is becoming international language and I like English very much, so I am studying English in this university. I am interested in other culture in the world, because there are many different things. I want to learn about culture, customs, rules and language.

My hobbies are driving a car and listening to music. I got my driver’s license when I was 18 years old. In America, you can get a car license when you are 16 years old. If I were an American, I would get a car license as soon as possible. I want to drive an American muscle car, because it has much power and it is so cool.

I also listening to music very much. My favorite artist is “B’z”, because Inaba is so cool singer and Matsumoto is very good at guitar. When I go to University, I listen to their music.

I want to know about America. Is American McDonald’s bigger than Japanese McDonald’s? I want to eat at McDonald’s in America. Do you know Natto? It is Japanese food and most foreigners hate it. But I like it, because it is healthy. If I go to New York, I want to go “Times Square”. There are a lot of signboards, skyscrapers and cabs. We can see beautiful illuminations there at night. So I want to go there this one time.

I hope to see you soon and make a lot of memory. See you soon.

(269words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿