ページ

2010年7月28日水曜日

Writing Test

Developing Awareness

I could develop my English skill in this semester. I learned two things. First, I could develop my grammar of English. When I wrote my blog, used a lot of words and used dictionary. So I could remember many words. Second, I could develop my expression. I wrote my blog at first, I didn’t use so many expressions. But I could use different expressions day by day

Facing Challenges

My most significant challenge was to write 10000 words. As a matter of fact, I couldn’t write so many words, but I have never written many words, so I could develop my English skill. Using computer is very hard for me, because I cannot use the computer easily.

Achieving Satisfaction

I had never written blog, so I confuse about writing at the first time. I don’t write well still. I didn’t write so many words ever, so I satisfy about my writing.

(148words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿