ページ

2010年7月5日月曜日

BR 1-14 [Mr. Bean]

I read "Mr. Bean" which comedy book. It has two stories. I often watched Mr. bean's video with my friends when I was elementary school student. So I like Mr. Bean very much.

Today is Mr. Bean's birthday. He decided to go out to a restaurant for dinner this evening. He took a birthday card out of his jacket and wrote his name and address by his own hand. He put it on the table. At a moment, he found it and said "Oh A card? for me?" and opened it myself. A waiter brought a restaurant's manu, and Mr. Bean looked at it. He was surprised. Everything was so expensive, and he didn't have a lot of money. He was obliged to order to only one thing. The waiter brought it, but it was tasteless. So he tried to hide it somewhere.

The second story was Mr. Bean in a Landromat. You bring some clothes to Landromat generally, but he is different. He brought his carpet, lamp cover, dices and his favorite little teddy bear. Then a man came to the Landromat. He looked strong, and brought a black belt. Mr. Bean tried not to relative with him, but the strong man teased at his all doing. He was so regrettable, he came up with a plan to beat the strong man.

Mr. Bean was very funny and interesting for me. I felt strange, because Mr. Bean barely say his own feeling. You can understand his thinking in this book. I would like to read the other series.
(256words)
Reference
Richard, C . (2001). Mr. Bean. Penguin Press:[n.p.].

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿