ページ

2010年12月18日土曜日

Essay 2-03a: University Life

I'm going to tell you about university life now and university life about 25 years from now. Recently, a lot of people go to university. I'm a student at Kumamoto Gakuen university. I always study English, learn a lot of experience and make friends there. There are various professor and teacher in the university. The university life is more different than I thought when I was a high school student, but my university life now is good.

I'm studying at British and America department. We can learn English, other languages and a lot of thing there. I entered this university, because I wanted to learn English more, and I thought that English could be useful. In addition, my parents recommended me to go to university.

University students have to make their class timetable by themselves. I didn't make my timetable at high school, so I was surprised at the first time, and I didn't know how to make it. I talked to my friends and consultant, finally I completed my timetable. However, it has 4 first period classes and a lot of free time between classes. It was so hard, because my house is far away from this university, so I have to get up early every day. It was hard for me to come to the university on time. Especially, Tuesday was hardest day. There were classes from first period to fifth period. my When I become second-year student, timetable is easier than last year.

I think that making friends is important thing in university. After I entered this university, I joined freshman camp which was welcome party. There were many students, and we were playing some games, eating dinner and talking to students. We rode a bus and went to Aso. There were many strawberries and we ate as many as we could. It was delicious freshman camp was very fun. I made some friends there. After that, I could make lots of friends because of the freshman camp.

I had belonged to Auto club. I didn't want to enter any club at the first time. I went to them and heard about their activity and relationship. Then I thought that I wanted to belong to member of the club. The activity was fun for me. I used manager's car and drove a course. It was difficult, but it became good experience. The members were kind and interesting. I'm not member of the club now, but I sometimes go to the room and meet them if I have free time.

I think university life about 25 years from now is little different from now. Almost students may go to university, but the students get fewer from now. All computers become touch panel and work more quickly. I think that internet spreads and we can connect to the internet everywhere. This university is historical and traditional, so I hope this university to remain in the future.

As you can see, we can learn many things at university. There is not only studying. I'm glad to meet my friends. Studying at the university is difficult, but I want to enjoy the university life and I will do my best to my future.
(531words)

4 件のコメント:

  1. You are so hard study English. It's a nice.

    返信削除
  2. You studies harder than me, I think. I want to follow your example.

    返信削除
  3. Your university life is good.
    Do you have a girl friend?
    I want to know about 25 years from now much more.
    I have no suggestion.

    返信削除
  4. Thank you for comment.
    I don't think I study very hard, but I like English.
    It is hard for me to imagine the future.
    I don't have girlfriend. Please show me someone.

    返信削除