ページ

2010年12月14日火曜日

My favorite bicycle

I'm going to tell you about my favorite bicycle. I have my bicycle and I use it everyday from Suizenji station to this university. Its color is black. Bicycle is better than walk. It takes 15 minutes by walk, but it takes only 5 minutes by bicycle. In addition, cycling doesn't wear out of the bottom of the shoes, so I can keep using my shoes. I decided to buy it because I took a lecture on the evening, and it is difficult to get the train by walk. I brought it "Mr. Max". As a matter of fact, I wanted a bicycle which has LED headlight and 6 gears, but it was expensive. So I decided to buy it. I used to have a bicycle when I was high school student, but it had already broken down. I want to use my bicycle as long as possible.
(150words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿