ページ

2010年12月7日火曜日

My favorite comic book

I'm going to tell you about my favorite comic book. I often read comic book. I have two comic books, "NARUTO" and "Full metal Alchemist". I borrow comic book from my friend sometimes. My favorite comic book is "Full metal Alchemist". I have known this anime when I was junior high school. My friend lent me its game, and I knew the anime for the first time. There are 27 comic books of "Full metal Alchemist", and I have all of the books. It has flesh and interesting story, and the characters are every funny. The story has finished recently. I feel little bit lonely, but I think that the story length is just good. I have "NARUTO" too. The story is quite long, so I have some books. It is very interesting, and I look forward to read its continuance.
(141words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿