ページ

2010年12月21日火曜日

My favorite watch

I'm going to tell you about my favorite watch. My watch is matel. The dial and the edge of the dial are black. The second hand is read. It is accent of the watch. There are three dial inside of the watch. I like it very much. My mother brought me the watch before I entered the university. My grandmother has entered hospital in Hondo. We went to the hospital to see her. After that, we went to discount store, and brought it. This is not expensive, but the design is good for me. I use it about two years, and it has some scratches in its belt and dial. This is my favorite, so I want to keep using it as long as possible.
(125words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Matel is brand name?
    I didn't know that.
    I have timexs watch.
    But its bit older and works not good, cuz it too old to work.
    I wanna change my watch.

    返信削除